I think its a good idea to describe what an extension spec should look like.
- it should have proper documentation.
- it should be togglable .
- it should be able to render in commonmark (even if it might look ugly)
- except if it is explictly stated that it breaks compatibility.
- it should describe which of the commonmark syntax it is changing.
- preferably it should try to stay in line with commonmark spec.
I just think a few guides to what extensions need to do to be able to work along with one another would be good.
Even if the incompatibilities are made clear it would be good.
It would also be a dream come true if there was some form of extension support for the current official implementations.
forgive me if I sound somewhat naive I’m new at this