I’m pleased to announce the release of babelmark3 which is an improved version over babelmark2 and provides the following features:
- the project babelmark3 is now hosted on github, accepting PR
- the front-end (this site) is hosted on github-pages, the repository is babelmark.github.io using a plain jekyll website.
- Modern look&feel
- Add languages and link to original projects
- Support for
- Usage of async ajax queries instead of post form
- the back-end babelmark-proxy is hosted on Azure and is a .NET application.
- Improved performances, multithread queries to markdown convert servers
- Perform normalization on the server with NUglify
- the babelmark registry contains the list of markdown convert servers. This is where you can PR to add a new markdown implementation to the list.