Include files in Commonmark
I would like commonmark to have the possibility to include files markdown
# Headline Text [include](File:load_another_md_file_here.md)
Something in markdown file!
- Include file-content as part of markdown. · Issue #346 · github/markup · GitHub
- markdown - Github include md files in README.md? - Stack Overflow
- Support include of markdown files · Issue #777 · mkdocs/mkdocs · GitHub
- GitHub - cmacmackin/markdown-include: Provides syntax for Python-Markdown which allows for the inclusion of the contents of other Markdown documents.
- GitHub - sethen/markdown-include: Include markdown files into other markdown files with C style syntax
- GitHub - camelaissani/markdown-it-include: Markdown-it plugin which adds the ability to include markdown fragment files
- GitHub - DCsunset/pandoc-include: Pandoc filter to allow file and header includes
- GitHub - Kevenin/Markdown-Include: Adds Functionalityr to VsCode to create an .md file from multiple md files
- GitHub - neurobin/mdx_include: Python Markdown extension to include local or remote files
- GitHub - georgemathieson/blazor-markdown: A Blazor Markdown component that enables you to include Markdown files in your server-side Blazor apps.
- GitHub - IBM/md-includes: Project to allow includes in markdown files
- GitHub - simonrenger/markdown-include-lines: This is a markdown extension for python which allows you to include lines of a whole source file.
- GitHub - tomdalling/jekyll-include_snippet: Include snippets of text from external files into your markdown